UPDATE: Presentations from Sold Out Insite Melbourne E-Commerce Event
Update: The presentations from the Insite Melbourne E-Commerce Event are now available for download.
Yesterday would have been a great day for a cricket match—and we enjoyed a view of the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground—however it proved to be a better day for learning about e-commerce!
With a completely sold-out crowd of 100+ retailers, and impressive keynotes from eBay and Google, plus an exciting Comparison Shopping Panel, we packed some great content into half a day.
- eBay AU is working to continue eBay’s role as a leading destination for AU shoppers and online sellers with its focus on improved search functionality, expanded merchandising opportunities and continued mobile site growth.
- Also, the average time spent on eBay.com.au is 1.43 hours per month! That’s a lot of opportunity to be seen!
- Google offered some great tips for how retailers can improve their products’ search ranking, stressing that there isn’t a secret formula (well, except that whole algorithm thing) and that retailers should focus on the end user and what would cause them to click.
- ChannelAdvisor announced an expanded service offering for Australia, which will enable us to help retailers with cross border trade initiatives and selling through Amazon.com.
- The networking reception was fantastic-cheers to our co-sponsor Shopping.com.
Stay tuned for the announcement of our next Insite event--and be sure to register early before it's sold out!
Blog post by Mark Gray, Managing Director, APAC